The Newton Noon Kiwanis was chartered as one of 7,700 clubs in 80 countries in 1922.
Our motto is "Serving the Children of the World".
When Kiwanis was officially organized in 1915 the stated purpose of the Club was 'Service To Community'. In April, 1922 50 Newton men organized what was to be Kiwanis's 748th club. At that time the club that was to be called the 'Newton Noon' consisted of males only. During the early years the spouses of Kiwanis members supported Kiwanis efforts by forming 'Kiwanis Kweens', in 1949. In 1987 we celebrated the inclusion of Female members by Kiwanis International. In the 1960's Newton Noon organized a Newton High School service club, the 'Key Club'. The Golden K was chartered in 1992. The 1990's saw the organization of a 'Builders Club' for students at Berg Middle School And in 2005 Golden K and Newton Noon co-sponsored, our latest pride and joy, the 'Aktion Club' for disabled members of our community. At present the Newton Kiwanis Family is made up of over 120 members.